Are prices in USD or AUD?
Our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD).
How do I work out my size?
- Organise a studio appointment by emailing office @ seb-brown.com
- Visit a local jeweller and have them size your finger or an existing ring.
- Purchase an adjustable ring sizer from us and we will post it out to you.
- Carefully measure the internal diameter of an existing ring which fits and send us the measurement in mm's.
- Please note an incorrect size will incur a $25AUD re-size fee, excluding return postage.
Do you ship worldwide?
Where's my order?
Most of our jewellery pieces are hand-made to order. We require around 3 weeks for production. If we have your item in stock (T-shirts etc) we will ship same day or the following business day.
What's the difference between 9ct, 14ct and 18ct gold?
The carat number refers to the amount of gold in the alloy. 9ct is 37.5% pure gold and an alloy of copper, zinc, silver, palladium or platinum depending on whether it's yellow, white or rose gold. 18ct gold is 75% pure gold, hence the higher price.
Why has my ring gone black (discoloured)?
Silver can react with acidity in the wearers skin. This can be caused by cosmetics, perspiration, medication or a high ph level. A gentle polish with a metal-specific polishing cloth can remedy this.